Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thinking of You Card featuring Pinkfresh Studio

Hi everyone, 

I hope you enjoy my video and blog.  This is a Thinking of You Card
using mostly Pinkfresh Studio stamps and inks.  



Click here for the video:

Mahalo,
Cyn

==================Supplies listed below=================
Avery Elle Petals and Stems Stamp Set:  No longer available.

==============================================================
Affiliate and my webshop links are used in the description above at no
additional cost to you. The links are current as of the day of upload in my
YouTube channel and blog.  I receive a small percent of compensation
when you click through and shop using the provided links. This helps me
to directly support my YouTube channel and my small business.
Thank you!

Email:  cyn@stampinmunchkins.com
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/stampinmunchkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Collab with Neha | Monthly Collab | Mama Elephant | Lawn Fawn | #craftcollabwithnehaandcyn

  Hi creative friends,   #craftcollabwithnehaandcyn   Here is Neha’s YouTube video link:   Today is a  Craft Collab with Neha and Cyn .  Thi...