Monday, January 27, 2020

Team Tiny Sweet | Shaker Card using Shrink Prink Plastic

#TeamTinySweet
Hi everyone,

This is our next video hop of our Team Tiny (click on hashtag above) and watch our team who participated. Please comment, like, and subscribe to all of us as we are small channels and are trying to build our audience. I hope you enjoy this video. I watched a bunch of #Creativation2020 videos and saw that Dress My Craft had frosted Shrink Prink shrink plastic and their demos were amazing. This inspired me to make shaker bits using my PolyShrink plastic which I have had for years and, I guess, they are back in style again. I have been in this industry over 25 years and have seen things go in and out of style, which is so much fun. Koren, I hope you enjoy!

Here's the link to the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/h-SVPoPtuJY

Thanks for watching. I appreciate you all so much. Please comment below what is old and back in style that you have noticed in the stamping crafty world?
Affiliate and my webshop links are used in the description above at no additional cost to you.
I receive a small percent of compensation when you click through and shop using the provided links.
This helps me to directly support my YouTube channel and my small business. Thank you!


Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stampinmunchkins/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Collab with Neha | Monthly Collab | Mama Elephant | Lawn Fawn | #craftcollabwithnehaandcyn

  Hi creative friends,   #craftcollabwithnehaandcyn   Here is Neha’s YouTube video link:   Today is a  Craft Collab with Neha and Cyn .  Thi...